Saturday, March 12, 2011

Squash Court Build Prices

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!














Mom taught me that you should never talk about money. But here I would like to express my happiness to have lived for the past six months in a country that is not afraid to show who is young, loves nature, and daring colors and designs.
I'm talking about physical money!

On coins, on the one hand, there is always the Betty 2 (Canada is a federal system belonging to the Commonwealth , therefore the ruler of the United Kingdom is also in Canada), on the other side there are the maple leaf (1 cent., penny) (I know, I know: "wretched, miserable, simple, to be paid pennies in the bank ..." ), Don Chuck Beaver (5 cents., nickel) , As long as the boat goes (10 cent., dime) , Bullwinkle the Moose (25 cent., quarter) , goose giuliva (1 dollar, loonie) , and the Polar Bear ($ 2, Toon) .

of notes, instead, on the one hand are always prime ministers past and Betty, and second, playing hockey, the national sport (that phrase!) (5 dollars), peacekeeping forces ( 10), work by Bill Reid, Canadian artist (20), the representation of The Famous Five, one of the most famous cases in legal history of the country (50), and themes of exploration and innovation shown by some national records in cartography and communications, as a map of Canada in 1632 and a canoe (100).

Note: I had to specifically ask for the bill 100 in the bank (when I changed a check) to make photos. Before that, never seen even with binoculars!
Alas I have not become rich in this period is already too much if I did break even ! (But it can not be true ...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment