Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is Keratolysis Exfoliativa On The Fingers

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO.../2










Cent blog post! Greetings!

The second time I did was the appearance on the set of Hellcats, the first season of a show that airs on the CW set in the world of competitive college cheerleading: in short, an American! The series is set

Memphis Tennessee, but filmed here.
The scene in question is filming at Simon Fraser University , a renowned college located on Mount of Burnaby. The campus is also famous for having been designed by architects Arthur Erickson and Geoffrey Massey, so futuristic for the beginning of the sixties.

My 'role' was applaudente public.
As you know, usually wore a beard. Recruitment in email urging me to shave it right. A second after reading it, leaving a trail behind me like Will E. Coyote (yes: Will not 'THE' Coyote!), I was in the bathroom with shaving cream and razor in action, feeling like a of those actors interviewed at the Oscars, which sports a completely different look from what he has in the film for which he is appointed, to script requirements of the new project in which it is committed.
I was still new in a matter of appearances, so after some time I realized that a request is totally unnecessary: \u200b\u200bsee the pictures that actually appear (which in real life then I figured if the public system is a competitive sport in spots color clothes without visible logos ...).

then I will spare you filmatino: I can see for a millisecond ('na hard to catch me with a still image!) And I recognize - as well as to dall'attaccatura Diabolik, which is not visible on fire ...! - More or less right because I remembered where I was (among other things, for a closer look - I wear my famous color sweater Sebastian de The Little Mermaid - it seems that my mom is the only one to use Dixan ...).

be praised the thoroughness of the staging, even the tin in my hand was disguised as a real tin, containing the details of the calories etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment