Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thin Headbands Athletic Fo Men

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy New Year to everyone! On 30 December

Bosse and Julia, his girlfriend, have come to stay with us.

In pratica ora è tutta una gara di cucina italo-tedesca, che manco La prova del cuoco . Io continuo imperterrito, muso duro bareta fraca' , nella mia pratica di lavaggio piatti e nettacessi (ho anche la nuova versione piegamajéte , giù in centro, ma ne parlerò più avanti).

***

A San Silvestro ho lavorato al Centro , sono stato un po' obbligato, ma la paga era una volta e mezza e quindi non male.

A mezzanotte i ragazzi Zerododici Benetton ed io abbiamo brindato con tipo due dita di spumante: Naz, la capa persiana, aveva promesso che potevamo bere dopo mezzanotte...
So when Pacman version, clean up later, I found it on a table and open a bottle of sparkling uncut, I asked Thenna, a supervisor (an ethnic group still indecipherable) if we could drink (I had said Naz, we could drink ...): looked at me like I was "Hello, Charles, and are 90 days who do not drink - (and all together:) HELLO, CARLOOO !!!!", and he said, cold "We - I say , who? - I know after ...".
Never heard of him again!
(Note: it seems that this post has not the slightest logical thread is because I am Dine out on pasta and whiskey - which gave us Sue, the lady of the house for Christmas then a week ago, and I am drained by itself - almost finished the bottle - because Francis did not like ... - So perhaps he was right to look at me like Thenna ...!). In

room were the balloons hanging from the ceiling that had to get off at midnight, so during the toast in the kitchen I did not think of anything other than the spectacle of balloons that fall I was missing ...

When it was time to go back in the lounge, the game of Pacman became more exciting because now you had to land without Schinco balloons to pop them, avoiding even the children (you with the tray full of glasses in hand) that we were playing. All

This, of course, until the words that reminded me of Toto Pertini had been partisan ...

***

During the break, the half-hour in which you eat like a goose destined to become pate, I read a message on the cell Dru Italy, in addition to greet me, saying here make the train, you'll see that soon arrive there too ...
was a few hours before.
I resumed service and, like magic, I've really seen a train also occur in the room, here in Vancouver! Dru was right!

***

When I had almost finished the third, the skytrain service had already ended and so I am made to walk to the at home, because now we live near the center .
I did not feel cold or fatigue after many hours of walking up, because I started my new year by calling my Vanna, with which I was on the phone all the time of the walk, right into a home.

Greetings!






0 comments:

Post a Comment