Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playas Desnuditas Free

MOLESKINE OF FRIENDSHIP (MY TWO PEANUTS)







It was a dark and stormy Christmas night. ..

We all have a friend who changes us forever, unexpectedly. It happens more often than not in that wonderful age where you feel as if life in geological time, you know everything, you seem to have the world in his hands, and believe that great gap: adolescence. My

, in addition to Vanna, called Pier, has arrived in our class (of Vanna and mine) when I was 16 and taught me and sent me many things that have shaped.
Among these is the reading of Peanuts by Charles Shultz.

Of course I knew already; Vancimuglio I was also a subscriber to the monthly Snoopy for a year, when he appeared on newsstands in the second half of the 80s (all Snoopy Snoopy-read the falcons! ), but I was too young to fully understand the complexity and layering of sociological Linus (Pier) and his blanket, Lucy (the Vanna), Charlie Brown (I) and the other Peanuts, the mirror of the 'American way of life, and broken dreams of boom generation. Needless
that I speak, you already bothered the likes of Umberto Eco.

Pier introduced me to this, through booklets BUR he had at home and in the fall of '94, we exchanged in class as if they were an illegal substance to be missed.

Since then much water has passed sotto i ponti, l'adolescenza è finita e ha lasciato il posto alla realtà, Pier non fa più parte della mia vita, ma i Peanuts restano: ne ho fatto io stesso una mia eredità personale che ho passato, a mia volta, ad altri amici.

( Dalsino mi ha regalato una spilla di Snoopy, alla mia partenza per il Canada, e proprio oggi lui è partito per l'Erasmus in Svezia: buon viaggio, fratellino!).

I Peanuts sono spesso protagonisti dei regali che porto a casa (il merchandising a loro legato è uno dei più prolifici della storia delle licenze commerciali) e anche a Natale, tramite Babbo Pan , ho fatto pervenire Vanna in the Vicenza Moleskine a limited edition published for their 60 years.

During the recent holidays, with a skypata Gujo, he, who can not keep a Cecil in his mouth and is to keep secrets like Silvio is communism, show me the Christmas present that I took and I expected in Italy: what? But my good readers Sherlock: The Moleskine concerned.

On 31 December, five minutes from midnight Italian, comes camietto Famous' UPS now in effect one of the protagonists of this blog, to bring a parcel for me. Scrap the present: is the Moleskine 'friendship', Gujo and now I think he sent me in the meantime, repenting of the unveiling. But then I saw the postmark is prior to our conversation via Skype , in which I had seen her on cam (such as testimony by the Red Brigades) and then I see that there is a ticket ... and Rob, and Jimmy had the same thought!

Now I have two (an even virtually). After thanking him and the opportunity to have done their best wishes, write it in Gujo, I said: "We made the mold ...
I think that is true, and even now that you have passed the geological ages, when once would have immediately recognized the handwriting on the envelope fraccosa Rob (the of domestic ticket), I assume that instead of writing I did not recognize either of Helen. Now even my friends have a wife and one of them becomes the protagonist of an act so typical of a married couple, such as the delegate to go in the mail.
emphasize that Rob gave me my first Moleskine , the fineness of the sticker with the words changed, and that in a space-time coordinates worth Back to the future (when he was sent not know) the image of Charlie Brown and friends around the tree is the same that I've entered in one of my Christmas post.
should also be noted that, alas, poor Frank, I have not done the chocolate on the eve (the Ciobar is not marketed in Canada).

I am aware also, and honor me at the same time, the Moleskine is the quintessential symbol of travel literature, brought to fame by Bruce Chatwin, who wrote down his notes.

I'm going I immediately wrote my resolutions for 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment